Anthony Pettis is the Former UFC Lightweight Champion. Despite being crowned as the best Lightweight on the planet at one point, he may be best known for his “Showtime Kick”. It took place against Benson Henderson, back in the WEC days, before it was acquired by the UFC.
Anthony ‘Showtime’ Pettis is currently scheduled to face Alex Morono next week on December 19th. A card which will be headlined by Stephen ‘Wonderboy’ Thompson, who he holds a KO win over.
Pettis has shared footage from his training camp, asking fans whether he should trial his new ‘Showtime Kick’ out against Morono.
You can see the footage below.
- Davey Grant on Sean O’Malley’s hype: “I think he’s still yet to live up to it.”
- UFC Rankings Update: Michael Chandler replaces Conor McGregor in top 5
- McGregor’s Head Coach: Conor may go to Boxing if he doesn’t receive immediate rematch
- Khabib Nurmagomedov releases statement on McGregor v Poirier 2
- Michael Chandler on Dan Hooker: “It’s not a fight that favors me in a lot of ways”.
- Hooker on Usman changing camp: “maybe he was the one who needed to change”.
- Dana White says Nate Diaz is returning to 155lbs and has been offered a fight
- Ali Abdelaziz says Chimaev v Edwards “Will not go over 2 rounds”
- Colby Covington: The UFC told me Jorge Masvidal “doesn’t want to fight me.”