Anthony Pettis is the Former UFC Lightweight Champion. Despite being crowned as the best Lightweight on the planet at one point, he may be best known for his “Showtime Kick”. It took place against Benson Henderson, back in the WEC days, before it was acquired by the UFC.
Anthony ‘Showtime’ Pettis is currently scheduled to face Alex Morono next week on December 19th. A card which will be headlined by Stephen ‘Wonderboy’ Thompson, who he holds a KO win over.
Pettis has shared footage from his training camp, asking fans whether he should trial his new ‘Showtime Kick’ out against Morono.
You can see the footage below.
- Usman on breaking Covington’s jaw being “probably” one of the favorite moments in his career.
- Dana White unsure on Nick Diaz’ future: “Fighting is a young man’s game.”
- Garbrandt questions Dillashaw’s abilities without “having a needle shoved up his ass.”
- Dana White: “Imagine Chandler and Gaethje… that’d be a fun fight.”
- Tony Ferguson: “I’m competing regularly again… don’t count me out.”
- UFC rankings update: Dariush and McGregor move up the 155lbs ladder
- Tony Ferguson says he is not retiring: “Now I’m pissed.”
- Jon Jones: “My first fight back is going to be huge.”
- Ali Abdelaziz outlines how Michael Chandler can fight Justin Gaethje next.