Anthony Pettis is the Former UFC Lightweight Champion. Despite being crowned as the best Lightweight on the planet at one point, he may be best known for his “Showtime Kick”. It took place against Benson Henderson, back in the WEC days, before it was acquired by the UFC.
Anthony ‘Showtime’ Pettis is currently scheduled to face Alex Morono next week on December 19th. A card which will be headlined by Stephen ‘Wonderboy’ Thompson, who he holds a KO win over.
Pettis has shared footage from his training camp, asking fans whether he should trial his new ‘Showtime Kick’ out against Morono.
You can see the footage below.
- Dana White Comments On Mike Perry’s Departure From The UFC: His Contract Expired
- Colby Covington Denies Breaking His Jaw Against Kamaru Usman, Claims X-Rays Were ‘Photoshopped’
- Joanna Jedrzejczyk Promises UFC Return Amid Removal From Rankings: ‘I’ll Be Back Soon’
- Rankings Update – Ex-UFC Champion Jon Jones Drops From Pound-For-Pound Top-3
- Michael Chandler Believes 10-8 Round Against Charles Oliveira Warrants Future Rematch
- Khamzat Chimaev: It’s Impossible To Respect Conor McGregor As A Person
- Israel Adesanya, Robert Whittaker Targeted To Headline UFC 271 In Washington Or Canada
- Exclusive – Nathan Williams Talks Signing With PFL, Predicts Debut Stoppage Win Over Don Madge
- Ex-Champion Joanna Jedrzejczyk Removed From UFC Strawweight Rankings