It was recently announced that Yoel Romero was released from his UFC contract. You can read the full story HERE.
This means that the multiple time title challenger is now a free agent. This begs the question of where he will end up next, as his management stated that discussions were already underway.
Surprisingly, DC & Helwani of ESPN have now reported that Bellator and PFL are not currently interested in signing the Cuban.
This leaves a huge question mark over what’s left of Romero’s career, and it’s currently unclear why these organizations are uninterested.
- Sean Strickland Claims He Would Take A Misdemeanour To Punch ‘Smug, Cocky Motherf*cker’ Luke Rockhold
- Dana White: Stipe Miocic Has Accepted A Fight Against Jon Jones
- Colby Covington Eyes Future Middleweight Move: “We’re Going To Beat Israel Adesanya”
- Dana White Unsure How A.J. McKee Would Perform In The UFC: “When His Contract Is Up He’ll Have To Call”
- Luke Rockhold Returns, Meets Sean Strickland At UFC 268 On Nov. 6
- Dustin Poirier Believes He’s ‘Done It All In MMA’ If He Can Win Title Against Charles Oliveira
- Rafael dos Anjos vs. Islam Makhachev Slated For UFC 267 On Oct. 30 In Abu Dhabi
- Sean Strickland Claims He’d ‘Love’ To Kill Someone In The Ring: “It Would Make Me Super Happy”
- Brandon Moreno Explains How UFC Title Defence Against Cody Garbrandt Is A ‘Possibility’