It was recently announced that Yoel Romero was released from his UFC contract. You can read the full story HERE.
This means that the multiple time title challenger is now a free agent. This begs the question of where he will end up next, as his management stated that discussions were already underway.
Surprisingly, DC & Helwani of ESPN have now reported that Bellator and PFL are not currently interested in signing the Cuban.
This leaves a huge question mark over what’s left of Romero’s career, and it’s currently unclear why these organizations are uninterested.
- Davey Grant on Sean O’Malley’s hype: “I think he’s still yet to live up to it.”
- UFC Rankings Update: Michael Chandler replaces Conor McGregor in top 5
- McGregor’s Head Coach: Conor may go to Boxing if he doesn’t receive immediate rematch
- Khabib Nurmagomedov releases statement on McGregor v Poirier 2
- Michael Chandler on Dan Hooker: “It’s not a fight that favors me in a lot of ways”.
- Hooker on Usman changing camp: “maybe he was the one who needed to change”.
- Dana White says Nate Diaz is returning to 155lbs and has been offered a fight
- Ali Abdelaziz says Chimaev v Edwards “Will not go over 2 rounds”
- Colby Covington: The UFC told me Jorge Masvidal “doesn’t want to fight me.”