Rafael “Barata” Freitas has been jailed on charges of “criminal sexual penetration,” according to the Albuquerque Journal. You can read it here.
Freitas’ arrest comes from an alleged incident with a client, where he has been accused of drugging and raping her, in her home.
Freitas was in the corner of former UFC Champion Holly Holm for her most recent fight in October.
According to the newspaper, he was previously listed as an instructor on the Jackson Wink MMA official website. However, a spokesman for the gym denied any association with Freitas.
According to the report, the security tape shows Freitas dropping something into the woman’s orange juice while she was in the bathroom, as his hand makes a ‘flicking’ motion over the glass.
Afterward, Freitas allegedly removed the woman’s shorts and appeared to force oral sex on her while she was passed out, then later rubbing her hand on his genitals. According to the report, detectives stated the woman then stayed motionless on the couch for 50 minutes before sitting up.
- Report – Amanda Ribas vs. Michelle Waterson Targeted For UFC Event On March 26.
- Clay Guida Offers Nate Diaz Rematch Following UFC Vegas 44 Win: ‘I’ll Give Him Another Chance’
- Aljamain Sterling Praises ‘Phenomenal’ Jose Aldo, Believes He Has ‘The Tools’ To Defeat Him
- Nate Diaz ‘Disrespected’ By UFC’s Offer Of Khamzat Chimaev: ‘Don’t Even Talk My Name’
- Sean O’Malley Claims He’s The ‘Unranked Champ’ At Bantamweight Ahead Of UFC 269
- Beneil Dariush Unwilling To Fight Justin Gaethje In The Future: ‘I Don’t Want To Fight A Friend’
- UFC Vegas 44: Font V Aldo Results And Review
- UFC Vegas 44: Font V Aldo Preview
- Report – Jack Hermansson vs. Sean Strickland Headlines UFC Event On February 5.