This past weekend, former NBA player, Nate Robinson boxed Jake Paul on the undercard of Mike Tyson v Roy Jones Jr. Robinson was knocked out cold by the Youtube star, and Colby Covington has taken the opportunity to call out Lebron James.
Covington has had his issues with Lebron James in the past. Earlier in the year, he posted a video wearing a “f*** Lebron” vest, congratulating the NBA player on being a part of the “least watched NBA finals in history. “
Now, the UFC Welterweight Contender has taken aim again, saying that NBA players are “The softest and most privileged athletes on the planet.”
Heard they finally scraped @nate_robinson’s carcass off the @staplescenter floor. I’d make @kingjames eat the canvas in half the amount of time. Everyone knows current @NBA players are the softest and most privileged athletes on the planet. #TysonJones #Facts— Colby Covington (@ColbyCovMMA) November 30, 2020
- Michael Chandler on Dan Hooker: “It’s not a fight that favors me in a lot of ways”.
- Dana White says Nate Diaz is returning to 155lbs and has been offered a fight
- Ali Abdelaziz says Chimaev v Edwards “Will not go over 2 rounds”
- Colby Covington: The UFC told me Jorge Masvidal “doesn’t want to fight me.”
- Scott Coker says Anthony Pettis vs MVP “would be a lot of fun.”
- DC on Khabib: “I don’t think it’s going to be money that makes him go back.”
- Sean O’Malley: “12-0. Chito sucks.”
- ‘Wonderboy’ says he will be Champ in 2021, calls for a rematch with Jorge Masvidal
- Anthony Pettis wants to rematch Tony Ferguson: “I think that’ll be a good fight for me.”