The UFC returned last night as Anthony Smith looked to snatch a two fight losing streak. Devin Clark on the other hand was experiencing his first UFC main event and looking to break into the top of the division.
The event was originally scheduled to be headlined by Curtis Blaydes and Derrick Lewis. But Blaydes tested positive for Covid-19 and was withdrawn from the bout, which you can read about HERE.
Curtis Blaydes vs. Derrick Lewis — Canceled
Anthony Smith def. Devin Clark via 1st round Submission
Miguel Baeza def. Takashi Sato via 2nd round Submission
Parker Porter def. Josh Parisian via Unanimous Decision
Bill Algeo def. Spike Carlyle via Unanimous Decision
Norma Dumont def. Ashlee Evans-Smith via Unanimous Decision
Jonathan Pearce def. Kai Kamaka via 2nd round TKO
Anderson dos Santos def. Martin Day via 1st round Submission
Gina Mazany def. Rachael Ostovich via 3rd round TKO
Su Mudaerji def. Malcolm Gordon via 1st round KO
Nate Maness def. Luke Sanders via 2nd round Submission
- Michael Chandler on Dan Hooker: “It’s not a fight that favors me in a lot of ways”.
- Dana White says Nate Diaz is returning to 155lbs and has been offered a fight
- Ali Abdelaziz says Chimaev v Edwards “Will not go over 2 rounds”
- Colby Covington: The UFC told me Jorge Masvidal “doesn’t want to fight me.”
- Scott Coker says Anthony Pettis vs MVP “would be a lot of fun.”
- DC on Khabib: “I don’t think it’s going to be money that makes him go back.”
- Sean O’Malley: “12-0. Chito sucks.”
- ‘Wonderboy’ says he will be Champ in 2021, calls for a rematch with Jorge Masvidal
- Anthony Pettis wants to rematch Tony Ferguson: “I think that’ll be a good fight for me.”