After Deiveson Figueiredo recently successfully defended his Flyweight title in under two minutes, he was disappointed not to receive a bonus. Bonuses are given out after UFC events for the best performances and knockouts of the night.
Figueiredo expressed his disappointment at the UFC 255 post fight press conference. But now Dana White has made things up to him. The two, plus others met and Dana handed him a bag with $50,000 cash inside of it. You can see the video below.
This is likely a little bonus for Figueiredo stepping in to defend his title again in just a couple of weeks at UFC 256. This was due to both title fights that were originally scheduled for the card being postponed.
Figueiredo will now headline the card when he defends his Flyweight title against Brandon Moreno on December 12th.
- Khamzat Chimaev Offers To Fight Gilbert Burns In Brazil: ‘We’re Going To Choke Him Out’
- Giga Chikadze Insists He Would Win 9 Out Of 10 Fights Against Calvin Kattar: ‘I’m Unbreakable’
- Katlyn Chookagian Reveals UFC Declined To Renew Contract, Hits Free Agency Following UFC Vegas 46
- Report – Amanda Nunes Parts Ways With American Top Team Following 8-Year Tenure
- Alex Pereira Recounts Watching ‘Arrogant’ Israel Adesanya Cry Following 2017 Rematch KO Loss
- Exclusive – Cody Stamann Describes Losing-Skid As ‘Scary’, Expects ‘War Of Will’ Against Said Nurmagomedov At UFC 270
- Dana White Claims Henry Cejudo Cannot Fight For UFC Title In Return: ‘It’s Not How It Works’
- Henry Cejudo Reveals Why UFC Return Has Failed To Materialise: ‘Dana White Wants To Pay Peanuts’
- UFC Vegas 46 Results: Winners And Losers