James Krause and Joaquin Buckley’s rivalry has been no secret over the past few weeks and it came to boiling point after UFC 255. Encase you missed it, you can read the story HERE.
Buckley asked for the fight at UFC 257 in January, which will be headlined by Conor McGregor v Dustin Poirier 2. Krause seems more than willing, and has now addressed Buckley in a Social media post to speed things up, which you can see below.
“I’ve asked for the fight twice now. Nobody else from my team is fighting you. It’s me or move the fuck on. If they want the fight tell them to send me a contract. If not, I’m done talking about it.”
This seems like the perfect time to make this fight, and fans are hoping that this can be added to the card in January. If not, as Krause mentions, he may move on and this fight will never come to fruition.
- Usman on breaking Covington’s jaw being “probably” one of the favorite moments in his career.
- Dana White unsure on Nick Diaz’ future: “Fighting is a young man’s game.”
- Garbrandt questions Dillashaw’s abilities without “having a needle shoved up his ass.”
- Dana White: “Imagine Chandler and Gaethje… that’d be a fun fight.”
- Tony Ferguson: “I’m competing regularly again… don’t count me out.”
- UFC rankings update: Dariush and McGregor move up the 155lbs ladder
- Tony Ferguson says he is not retiring: “Now I’m pissed.”
- Jon Jones: “My first fight back is going to be huge.”
- Ali Abdelaziz outlines how Michael Chandler can fight Justin Gaethje next.