James Krause and Joaquin Buckley’s rivalry has been no secret over the past few weeks and it came to boiling point after UFC 255. Encase you missed it, you can read the story HERE.
Buckley asked for the fight at UFC 257 in January, which will be headlined by Conor McGregor v Dustin Poirier 2. Krause seems more than willing, and has now addressed Buckley in a Social media post to speed things up, which you can see below.
“I’ve asked for the fight twice now. Nobody else from my team is fighting you. It’s me or move the fuck on. If they want the fight tell them to send me a contract. If not, I’m done talking about it.”
This seems like the perfect time to make this fight, and fans are hoping that this can be added to the card in January. If not, as Krause mentions, he may move on and this fight will never come to fruition.
- Davey Grant on Sean O’Malley’s hype: “I think he’s still yet to live up to it.”
- UFC Rankings Update: Michael Chandler replaces Conor McGregor in top 5
- McGregor’s Head Coach: Conor may go to Boxing if he doesn’t receive immediate rematch
- Khabib Nurmagomedov releases statement on McGregor v Poirier 2
- Michael Chandler on Dan Hooker: “It’s not a fight that favors me in a lot of ways”.
- Hooker on Usman changing camp: “maybe he was the one who needed to change”.
- Dana White says Nate Diaz is returning to 155lbs and has been offered a fight
- Ali Abdelaziz says Chimaev v Edwards “Will not go over 2 rounds”
- Colby Covington: The UFC told me Jorge Masvidal “doesn’t want to fight me.”