James Krause has made his feelings towards Joaquin Buckley known over recent weeks. This came to surface after Buckley’s KO went viral and Krause had a warning for the fans about his personality. You can read the full story HERE.
Joaquin Buckley fought undefeated Middleweight, Jordan Wright last night and won via KO. After the bout, in his interview with Joe Rogan, Buckley said that he wants James Krause next. You can see the video below.
“There’s other dudes out there I want to fight, who are talking that nonsense and I really want to give it him. Because when I hurt him, the referee can’t save him. Y’all know who I’m talking about.” Buckley said.
“Who are you talking about?” Joe Rogan asked.
“Y’all know who I’m talking about, look up my name on youtube, you’ll see him.” Buckley responded. “He’s the only person talking stuff. I don’t need to give out his name, just do your homework and you’ll know who I’m talking about. Fight Island, January 23rd.”
“I know who it is, it’s James Krause, I just wanted to hear you say it.” Joe Rogan said.
“You can say it, I ain’t gonna say his name.” Buckley closed with.
James Krause responded on social media.
Say my name 🤑 https://t.co/PPPk5Y5HFd— James Krause (@TheJamesKrause) November 22, 2020
“Say my name.” Krause posted on both Twitter and Instagram.
Krause has been extremely vocal that he’d be willing to fight Buckley at catchweight, as he often fights at Lightweight and Buckley often fights at Middleweight. Dana White was asked about it at the post fight press conference.
“Why would I say no?” Dana White said in response to making the fight happen.
UFC 257 will be headlined by Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier on January 23rd.
- Davey Grant on Sean O’Malley’s hype: “I think he’s still yet to live up to it.”
- UFC Rankings Update: Michael Chandler replaces Conor McGregor in top 5
- McGregor’s Head Coach: Conor may go to Boxing if he doesn’t receive immediate rematch
- Khabib Nurmagomedov releases statement on McGregor v Poirier 2
- Michael Chandler on Dan Hooker: “It’s not a fight that favors me in a lot of ways”.
- Hooker on Usman changing camp: “maybe he was the one who needed to change”.
- Dana White says Nate Diaz is returning to 155lbs and has been offered a fight
- Ali Abdelaziz says Chimaev v Edwards “Will not go over 2 rounds”
- Colby Covington: The UFC told me Jorge Masvidal “doesn’t want to fight me.”