Pereira is a Glory Kickboxing Champion, but may be best known for being the only man to KO Israel Adesanya. Adesanya is currently the UFC Middleweight Champion and is undefeated in MMA with a record of 20-0.
Pereira lost his MMA debut by submission back in 2015. He then won two fights by KO in 2016, and took a break from the sport. Instead he focussed on his kickboxing career.
However, Pereira has reportedly helped out Anderson Silva and Glover Teixeira in training camp lately. This has inspired a return to MMA, where he hopes to meet Israel Adesanya again some day.
Signing a contract with LFA, he made his debut for the promotion last night and won via 1st round KO. You can see the video below of both knockouts.
- Dana White: We’re Working On Israel Adesanya vs. Robert Whittaker II For January
- Jose Aldo on Dominick Cruz: “He’s More Dedicated To The Broadcasts Than His Own Fighting Career.”
- Michael Chandler Preparing For ‘Hardest Fight’ Of His Life Against Justin Gaethje
- Report – Brandon Moreno vs. Deiveson Figueiredo 3 Booked For UFC 269 On December 11.
- Sean Strickland Claims Luke Rockhold Is A ‘F*cking C*nt’ Who Deserves To ‘Go To Sleep Permanently’
- Conor McGregor: “You Think A Broken Bone Is Going To Stop Me? Think Again.”
- Luke Rockhold Plans To Take Out ‘B*tch’ Sean Strickland Before Fighting Israel Adesanya For Title
- Tom Aspinall Believes Stipe Miocic’s Best Days Are Behind Him: I Think He Should Leave It Now
- Luke Rockhold Responds To ‘F*cking Idiot’ Sean Strickland: “I’ll Be The One In Jail.”