‘Platinum’ Mike Perry managed to get everyone interested in today’s weigh ins. They took place for UFC 255 tomorrow, where Perry is scheduled to face Tim Means.
For the past two weeks, Perry has had MMA fans speculating about his weight cut. He recently posted videos eating junk food, followed by mentioning he has to cut 25lbs in 10 days. You can read about it HERE.
Perry then said at the UFC 255 media scrum that he planned on cutting 20lbs in the last minute. And that he enjoyed a burrito for breakfast. You can read about that HERE.
He took to his Twitter today to update people on how his cut was going. Perry stated that he was sorry, but he didn’t believe he could cut the last 6lbs. You can read the full story HERE.
Mike Perry weighed in at 175.5lbs, which was 4.5lbs over the limit. The fight will go ahead as scheduled.
- Dana White: We’re Working On Israel Adesanya vs. Robert Whittaker II For January
- Jose Aldo on Dominick Cruz: “He’s More Dedicated To The Broadcasts Than His Own Fighting Career.”
- Michael Chandler Preparing For ‘Hardest Fight’ Of His Life Against Justin Gaethje
- Report – Brandon Moreno vs. Deiveson Figueiredo 3 Booked For UFC 269 On December 11.
- Sean Strickland Claims Luke Rockhold Is A ‘F*cking C*nt’ Who Deserves To ‘Go To Sleep Permanently’
- Conor McGregor: “You Think A Broken Bone Is Going To Stop Me? Think Again.”
- Luke Rockhold Plans To Take Out ‘B*tch’ Sean Strickland Before Fighting Israel Adesanya For Title
- Tom Aspinall Believes Stipe Miocic’s Best Days Are Behind Him: I Think He Should Leave It Now
- Luke Rockhold Responds To ‘F*cking Idiot’ Sean Strickland: “I’ll Be The One In Jail.”