After his viral KO, Joaquin Buckley burst onto the MMA scene in style. With his flashy techniques and respectful personality, he won most fans over in a short space of time. One person he hasn’t won over, and has actually rubbed the wrong way, is UFC veteran, James Krause.
Krause has been very vocal to the media that he isn’t a fan of Buckley’s. Krause claims that Buckley is notorious in the local area for not being liked. He also says he’s never heard a good word said about him, and that he’s been kicked out of every gym he’s been to.
James Krause is very open to moving up a weigh class and fighting Joaquin Buckley, and he may get his wish. In his pre fight media scrum for UFC 255, Buckley addresses Krause’s recent comments.
Buckley was asked whether he’d be interested in pursuing a fight with Krause.
“Most definitely.” Buckley responded. “But there’s no reason to talk about James Krause.”
“All the people he beat are not even signed with the UFC anymore, so there’s no reason to talk about him.”
Buckley gave his respect to Jordan Wright, who he fights this weekend at UFC 255, and says his attention is on him for the time being.
- Paddy ‘The Baddy’ Pimblett signed to the UFC
- Zabit wants to be next in line for a title shot or face Max Holloway
- Islam Makhachev: “I don’t agree on Chandler being in there.”
- NiteTrain on fighting a Nurmagomedov: “I’m about to change their game.”
- VIDEO: Khabib coaches Holland cage-side to become first to take Brunson down in the UFC
- Davey Grant on Sean O’Malley’s hype: “I think he’s still yet to live up to it.”
- UFC Rankings Update: Michael Chandler replaces Conor McGregor in top 5
- McGregor’s Head Coach: Conor may go to Boxing if he doesn’t receive immediate rematch
- Khabib Nurmagomedov releases statement on McGregor v Poirier 2