Mike Perry was originally scheduled to face Robbie Lawler this weekend. Unfortunately, Lawler withdrew from the bout, leaving Perry needing a replacement. Tim Means has stepped up to the plate, and the fight goes down ahead of two title fights at UFC 255 on Nov 21st.
Mike Perry has become known for his antics inside and outside of the octagon over recent years. It’s an understatement to say he’s an interesting character. In recent social media stories, Perry has been posting videos of him eating a range of foods such as burgers, pizzas and chocolate brownies.
Below is a clip that was taken from his story.
Mike Perry has posted videos eating burgers, pizzas and brownies ahead of a 25lbs weight cut in 10 days. pic.twitter.com/aYyH58DpjV— Current MMA (@current_mma) November 10, 2020
“I was talking mad s***, but I might struggle on my weight cut.” Perry said. With the caption reading “How’s the diet @timdirtybird?”
After these videos, Perry revealed on Twitter that he had to cut 25lbs in 10 days.
10 days. 25lbs I’m not sure how I do it but here we go….— Platinum Mike Perry (@PlatinumPerry) November 10, 2020
- Michael Chandler on Dan Hooker: “It’s not a fight that favors me in a lot of ways”.
- Dana White says Nate Diaz is returning to 155lbs and has been offered a fight
- Ali Abdelaziz says Chimaev v Edwards “Will not go over 2 rounds”
- Colby Covington: The UFC told me Jorge Masvidal “doesn’t want to fight me.”
- Scott Coker says Anthony Pettis vs MVP “would be a lot of fun.”
- DC on Khabib: “I don’t think it’s going to be money that makes him go back.”
- Sean O’Malley: “12-0. Chito sucks.”
- ‘Wonderboy’ says he will be Champ in 2021, calls for a rematch with Jorge Masvidal
- Anthony Pettis wants to rematch Tony Ferguson: “I think that’ll be a good fight for me.”