Mike Perry was originally scheduled to face Robbie Lawler this weekend. Unfortunately, Lawler withdrew from the bout, leaving Perry needing a replacement. Tim Means has stepped up to the plate, and the fight goes down ahead of two title fights at UFC 255 on Nov 21st.
Mike Perry has become known for his antics inside and outside of the octagon over recent years. It’s an understatement to say he’s an interesting character. In recent social media stories, Perry has been posting videos of him eating a range of foods such as burgers, pizzas and chocolate brownies.
Below is a clip that was taken from his story.
Mike Perry has posted videos eating burgers, pizzas and brownies ahead of a 25lbs weight cut in 10 days. pic.twitter.com/aYyH58DpjV— Current MMA (@current_mma) November 10, 2020
“I was talking mad s***, but I might struggle on my weight cut.” Perry said. With the caption reading “How’s the diet @timdirtybird?”
After these videos, Perry revealed on Twitter that he had to cut 25lbs in 10 days.
10 days. 25lbs I’m not sure how I do it but here we go….— Platinum Mike Perry (@PlatinumPerry) November 10, 2020
- Paddy ‘The Baddy’ Pimblett signed to the UFC
- Zabit wants to be next in line for a title shot or face Max Holloway
- Islam Makhachev: “I don’t agree on Chandler being in there.”
- NiteTrain on fighting a Nurmagomedov: “I’m about to change their game.”
- VIDEO: Khabib coaches Holland cage-side to become first to take Brunson down in the UFC
- Davey Grant on Sean O’Malley’s hype: “I think he’s still yet to live up to it.”
- UFC Rankings Update: Michael Chandler replaces Conor McGregor in top 5
- McGregor’s Head Coach: Conor may go to Boxing if he doesn’t receive immediate rematch
- Khabib Nurmagomedov releases statement on McGregor v Poirier 2