From the commentator booth to the octagon. Last night’s card was headlined by Paul Felder and former Lightweight Champion, Rafael Dos Anjos. Felder was originally scheduled to commentate the card. But Islam Makhachev pulled out roughly one week out, leaving RDA in need of a replacement.
The Co Main event featured a bout between two exciting up and comers. Abdul Razak Alhassan has ten wins and ten knockouts on his record. He was taking on Khaos Williams, who has six first round finishes to his name.
Below are the full results.
Rafael Dos Anjos def. Paul Felder via Split Decision.
Khaos Williams def. Abdul Razak Alhassan via 1st round KO.
185 lbs.: Julian Marquez vs. Saparbek Safarov — CANCELLED 185 lbs.: Eryk Anders vs. Antonio Arroyo — CANCELLED
Ashley Yoder def. Miranda Granger via Unanimous Decision.
Sean Strickland def. Brendan Allen via 2nd round TKO.
Cory McKenna def. Kay Hansen via Unanimous Decision.
Louis Smolka vs. Jose Quinonez — CANCELLED
Kanako Murata def. Randa Markos via Unanimous Decision.
Tony Gravely def. Geraldo de Freitas via Split Decision.
Alex Morono def. Rhys McKee via Unanimous Decision.
Don’Tale Mayes def. Roque Martinez via Unanimous Decision.
- Davey Grant on Sean O’Malley’s hype: “I think he’s still yet to live up to it.”
- UFC Rankings Update: Michael Chandler replaces Conor McGregor in top 5
- McGregor’s Head Coach: Conor may go to Boxing if he doesn’t receive immediate rematch
- Khabib Nurmagomedov releases statement on McGregor v Poirier 2
- Michael Chandler on Dan Hooker: “It’s not a fight that favors me in a lot of ways”.
- Hooker on Usman changing camp: “maybe he was the one who needed to change”.
- Dana White says Nate Diaz is returning to 155lbs and has been offered a fight
- Ali Abdelaziz says Chimaev v Edwards “Will not go over 2 rounds”
- Colby Covington: The UFC told me Jorge Masvidal “doesn’t want to fight me.”